Well, we arrived in the middle of a very hot day as my Mum Helen wanted to play golf first.
There were lots of stalls and information about training doggies to be better behaved. Mum thinks we should have spent more time there.
Here is a list of the less enjoyable things, then a longer list of what I enjoyed;
- It was too hot
- Mum was rushing around too much
- We did not win any of the raffles
- For a gold coin donation I tackled the circuit course, but was overheated and I was not in the mood.
- I ran around every object then found a little muddy patch to cool my paws and tummy.
- With my usual barrage of loud barking distracting my Mum when we arrived at Whiteman Park, she did not realise she had left the car lights on. A very nice RAC guy drove all the way from Perth to help us out.
The good fun bits!
- Mum bought me a long overdue new red collar and a matching lead with very colourful paws on it
- My blank gold name tag is now a bright green and silver one with my name and phone number on it (in case I go on one of my solo adventures.)
- A little doggie relative did not like his ice-cream so he generously let me lick it all up – it was lovely and creamy and cool.
- Mum let me have a BBQ sausage after I did my tricks for a few other dogs – my repertoire was impressive.
- I naughtily stole two more sausages from some human picnics – they were yummy.
- Mum said that I was “a pig” and she would not give me any dinner.
- I am not really a pig – I am just a doggie who can’t say no to a BBQ sausage!
Overall it was a fun day. We have a photo to prove it, but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it. Woofs from KoKo